Photographer

Photographer
Looking at Morro Bay from Cerro Alto

Joe in the Ventana Wilderness

Joe in the Ventana Wilderness
click image for my fine art and photos

Friday, September 23, 2016

New Cerro Alto Hiker

New Cerro Alto Hiker 

I met this strong hiker on Cerro Alto yesterday , she enjoyed her summit with her dog , both enjoyed getting acquainted with Sierra  ( my Shepard ) . Amanda is this hiker's name and she is new to the north co. of San Luis Obispo . she moved here from Colorado and is a avid hiker , having hiked most of the 14 er .s of Colorado . I suggested some local long hikes per her request and she is looking forward to attempting them  . I asked her how she liked cerro Alto and she said this is a good hike and will do it again . 
Amanda , welcome to Cerro Alto



No comments: