Photographer

Photographer
Looking at Morro Bay from Cerro Alto

Joe in the Ventana Wilderness

Joe in the Ventana Wilderness
click image for my fine art and photos

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Born To Run 2015

Born To Run Trail Races

Once again I attended the annual Born To Run Race in Santa Barbara County Ca.This year was over the top with entertainment  , distance races , food , fun , beautiful runners and great weather weather for three days .The even took place on the weekend of  16th of May . Sierra ( my dog ) and I hiked the trails taking lots of photos .My wife Betty helped serve Mexican meals to the runners .

The shortest race was ten miles and the longest race was 200 miles  , yes that's right  200 miles !
For complete race results visit allwedoisrun.com 
Below are a couple of photos , myself with the winner of the 200 mile female cat. race and my son Luis  ( race director ) on stage . One photo is of the young man and the young lady winners of the 200 mile race , running side by side . I hope you will enjoy the eleven minute video of the race . 
This video will open up on a PC but not on a tablet .

above -- my son Luis the race director 


 below myself with 200 mile lady winner

below the 200 mile winners





No comments: