Photographer

Photographer
Looking at Morro Bay from Cerro Alto

Joe in the Ventana Wilderness

Joe in the Ventana Wilderness
click image for my fine art and photos

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cerro Alto -- pretty images


Haven't posted in a while so I am posting some interesting and pretty images om Cerro Alto ( located on hwy 41 west of Atascadero Ca. ) . All are self explainable except the tracks in the rain . It is raining season now and I love hiking in the rain and so do the wild life . I met a man hiking in the rain , we were the only two on the mountain , we met traveling opposite directions we said hello and continued on our way . It was pouring and I was enjoying his foot tracks on the ground ( my thought was our the only tracks because of the heavy rain ) a few yards after passing him I saw these cat tracks on top of his foot prints . All washed away within a hour or so . They were completely gone upon my return down the mountain . I find this really fascinating as I have come upon a situation like this several times in the past while hiking in the rain ! Note that there are two images of these tracks -- one is a close up image . The planes I found interesting because they were so low and large I am told that they are C130 and used for carrying troops and tanks etc.






















































































































No comments: