Photographer

Photographer
Looking at Morro Bay from Cerro Alto

Joe in the Ventana Wilderness

Joe in the Ventana Wilderness
click image for my fine art and photos

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Spring 2010 Cerro Alto

It,s spring again on Cerro Altoand the weather is warming up . People are enjoying the mountain in larger numbers . The Yuccas are blooming again . I just love the warm afternoons . I have been lucky to find some beautiful quartz crystals as you can see in my hand . We have had one day of rain each week lately and as you can see by couple in the white tee shirts the rain felt good to them as the made it to the summit without rain gear . When I took this shot I was wearing a rain suit .



Hope you enjoy the self portrait , I made it today











































No comments: