Photographer

Photographer
Looking at Morro Bay from Cerro Alto

Joe in the Ventana Wilderness

Joe in the Ventana Wilderness
click image for my fine art and photos

Monday, February 15, 2010

*more Copper Canyon











I hiked Cerro Alto yesterday the weather was great . Many people on the mountain enjoying the beautiful weekend but I was nursing a sore right foot which made hiking a little tough . This reminded me of the natives of the Copper Canyon and their bare feet and all the running they do. Check out the foot photo of earlier posting . These guys don't know what it is to wear shoes yet they run hundreds of miles weekly. It really makes me wonder about foot health ? Today I am posting from the 06 race the 50 mile race in which Ornolfo , the native who won the race , you will see him close up and running along side of the worlds number one ultra runner Scott Jurek. Th man with the pen and note book in hand is Christopher McDougall the author of best selling book" Born To Run "

No comments: