Photographer

Photographer
Looking at Morro Bay from Cerro Alto

Joe in the Ventana Wilderness

Joe in the Ventana Wilderness
click image for my fine art and photos

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Cerro Alto

Cerro Alto

Beautiful weather

I really enjoyed my hike today as the weather was super nice on Cerro Alto and I met some interesting people .Photo below is of Ashley , I like her shirt and I was happy to have met her again as I have met her in the past hiking this mountain .
 
 
The photo below expresses the peaceful feeling  I so often  enjoy with the view at the top .
 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

It was nice to meet you while hiking Cerro Alto for the first time.

AshlyDawn said...

Hey Joe! Do you know of a good local hiking group? I need some hiking buddies to hike Cerro Alto with me and other areas around here. -Ashly

Joe Ramirez said...

Ashley , thanks for viewing my blog , the Sierra club does hikes in the area . As for Cerro Alto hikes I hike daily at a moderate pace , you are welcome company ,
Joehiker1967@gmail.com