Photographer

Photographer
Looking at Morro Bay from Cerro Alto

Joe in the Ventana Wilderness

Joe in the Ventana Wilderness
click image for my fine art and photos

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

hiking head lamps

Hiking Gear

Often I share my preference in hiking and backing gear and once again I feel obligated  to share this gear .
 head lamp made by Ledlenser  , I love this lamp as it has a rheostat allowing you to adjust the brightness of the lamp . a few weeks ago I called ledlenser to order a new one as my lamp was suffering severe wear and tear as I use it on trail several times a week and also use it on several back packing adventures a year . In conversation with a customer service agent at Ledlenser I shared mt story of a damaged head lamp and  I was told of a warranty of 5 years . I explained I had the lamp for over three years and no receipt of purchase , she directed me to send the unit in for repair , I did so and the company mailed me a new up dated version that had many more practical features than my old one . I not only find this new lamp superior to my old lamp I am also very impressed with their warranty and service !
 
This lamp is awesome
 



No comments: