Photographer

Photographer
Looking at Morro Bay from Cerro Alto

Joe in the Ventana Wilderness

Joe in the Ventana Wilderness
click image for my fine art and photos

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Cerro Alto

On  Cerro Alto again on my daily hike yesterday when I met a couple of interesting people , the first photo is of a young couple enjoying the shade above a flowing creek in the canyon trail . They seemed to be having a romantic moment . I shouted to them if I could publish a photo of them on my blog and they said yes in a very excited and joyful tone . Cerro Alto has some thing for everyone .
 The second photo is of a young man named Memo of San Luis Obispo . Today is the second time I met this guy . He is training for a job with CCC . He carrying a 55 pound vest . I really enjoyed our conversation in which he shared his passion for the wilderness . Memo says he will be working with a crew cutting trails in Stanislaus County for six months . He promised to send me photos .
Memo below 


No comments: