Photographer

Photographer
Looking at Morro Bay from Cerro Alto

Joe in the Ventana Wilderness

Joe in the Ventana Wilderness
click image for my fine art and photos

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Regarding my Tuolumne River adventure . I forgot to mention I had misshapes with two of my favorite backpacking tools . The Liki hiking poles and my Steri Pen  (a 6 oz. tool used to purify water ) ; however , both companies have responded within a week of my request of service by supplying me with new products at no cost to me !!
 
Wild flowers to both companies !
On a serious note , great equipment is important where both
equipment performance , and customer service rule !
And for old guys like me  ( I turned 73 on this trip ) equipment weight is serious business also !

1 comment:

James said...


Hi – Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Hiking Community? Our members will love it.
It's easy just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website… it’s a win win. You can also add Photos, Videos and join or start Hiking discussions if you like.
Members include: Hikers and Outdoor Lovers
Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
The Hiking Community: http://www.vorts.com/hiking/
Thanks,
James Kaufman, Editor