Photographer

Photographer
Looking at Morro Bay from Cerro Alto

Joe in the Ventana Wilderness

Joe in the Ventana Wilderness
click image for my fine art and photos

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Dad,s Day 2012
I spent the day with family at lake Lopez located east of Arroyo Grande Ca. My son Luis was the ship,s captain and ferried us to the camp site where his wife Beverly was resting in a hammock . tough Life ! Ha Ha . Well we ate , drank and then Serra and I hiked up to the ridge , a moderate hike of about 600 ft elevation gain in a short distance , and then a mile or so along the ridge . I was a beautiful hike and well worth further exploration . I am sure you will want to visit this location after enjoying the photos. My only regret is that I did not camp out the night before . The reason I did not was because I thought the weather would be hot as it was in Atascadero , but I learned that this area has a cooler climate than my home town .
























No comments: