Photographer

Photographer
Looking at Morro Bay from Cerro Alto

Joe in the Ventana Wilderness

Joe in the Ventana Wilderness
click image for my fine art and photos

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dancer on Cerro Alto

Cerro Alto located west of Atascadero Ca. with an elevation gain of 1600 ft. Today , 3-30-2011, I met a most interesting hiker at the top of Cerro alto . I was at the top when I observed below a hiker climbing at a very fast pace and when she arrived at the top I was surprised to see her very composed in warm weather wearing dance clothes and shoes , with no gear . Her water supply in her purse were in small square bottles . Great lady in superb physical shape . I complemented her on same and asked what else she did to keep in shape she said she was a Tango Dance . Anyway she made an interesting hiker !

No comments: