Photographer

Photographer
Looking at Morro Bay from Cerro Alto

Joe in the Ventana Wilderness

Joe in the Ventana Wilderness
click image for my fine art and photos

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pozo Eagles , Elk and Hawks

11-10-10
Hiking again the Pozo area
located approximately 30 miles east of Santa Margarita Ca. This time I had a real camera with me and not a point and shoot that I used to photograph the elk posting last week . I deleted those of last week . I hope that you will enjoy these a lot more . Remember to double click on the image and it will enlarge a little .
The last photo is of a bull coming out of a drainage .The photo at the top is a Golden Eagle . The bird landing in the tree is a Red Tail Hawk . The bird in flight is an Eagle also.
This day I was blessed to have shot more than 150 images . To bad I cant share all !
If you have any questions e-mail me at joeramirez@charter.
****************************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A special thanks to Jim Bartlett , my photo assistant , as he is very enthusiastic and has a sharp eye !



































No comments: