Photographer

Photographer
Looking at Morro Bay from Cerro Alto

Joe in the Ventana Wilderness

Joe in the Ventana Wilderness
click image for my fine art and photos

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pine Ridge Trail 3-20-10

We started this hike at the China Camp area west of Greenfield Ca. The trail continues west to Big Sur State park on Hwy 1






















Yes that is me with a horse , the photo is a little fuzzy but I like it as it reminds me of the fun I had ! And that is me also going under a tree fall . Hard work on an old man !!




































This Pine Ridge trip was beautiful but difficult as there were many , many dead tree falls and climbing over and under them was hard work while wearing a 40 lb. pack !I was a little disappointed not finding wild flowers yet as in my area the mountains are now covered with flowers . But I enjoyed the scenery just the same as one of my favorite models hiked with us . Her name is Hanna and she is a Berkley student on spring break . I have watched this girl grow up as a dancer and actress and now enjoy her as a backpacking hiker ! For more photos of the trail vistas see my posting on Pine Ridge Trail of 2-10-10
We also met some fun people , cowboys and of course Jack English a 91 year old resident of Pine Valley and he is doing fine. Jack is always a pleasure to visit and he still hikes out to buy groceries.







































































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

79601.....3592